How much technological progress has there been in structures? An attempt is made to measure this using panel data on the age and rents for buildings. This data is interpreted through the eyes of a vintage capital model where buildings are replaced at some chosen periodicity. There appears to have been significant technological advance in structures that accounts for a major part of economic growth.
- L74 - Industry studies : Primary products and construction - Construction
- O40 - Economic growth and aggregate productivity - General
- O30 - Technological change ; Research and development - General
- O33 - Technological change ; Research and development - Technological change : Choices and consequences ; Diffusion processes
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Research Department.
Contenu téléchargeableTélécharger le fichier PDF
Download a zip file that contains all the files in this work.
|La vignette||Titre||Date de téléchargement||Visibilité||actes|