- E22 - Macroeconomics : Consumption, saving, production, employment, and investment - Capital ; Investment ; Capacity
- E58 - Monetary policy, central banking, and the supply of money and credit - Central banks and their policies
- G31 - Corporate finance and governance - Capital budgeting ; Fixed investment and inventory studies
- Introduction ; Part I : rationale for present-value procedures in capital investment ; Part II : general description of present-value procedures in capital investment decision making ; Part III : an example illustrating present-value procedures ; Part IV : case applications ; Appendix A : theoretical argument underlying choice of an interest rate.
- Present value procedures for capital investment decision making at Federal Reserve Banks
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Research Division.
Downloadable ContentDownload PDF
Download a zip file that contains all the files in this work.